Setting up Avo Assure ICE on a Windows system
- 1.The Avo Assure Server should be up and running.
- 2.The URL of the Avo Assure Server must be accessible to all its users.
- 3.The user should be created and must be assigned at least one project.
- 1.Log in to Avo Assure as a valid user.
- 2.Click on the User Profile icon. ICE can be obtained from the ‘Download ICE’ option.
Landing Page – Download ICE
2. ‘AvoAssure_ICE.zip’ is downloaded in the download folder.
ICE Package Downloaded
3. Extract the files from the ‘AvoAssure_Ice.Zip’.
4. Once extracted, the folder AvoAssure_ICE will have the following:
- 1.Folder AvoAssure
- 2.File Console.bat
- 3.File Run.bat
ICE Package Extracted
- 1.From the AvoAssure_ICE folder, double click on the run.bat file.
- 2.If the ICE is not registered with the Avo Assure server, the registration window opens along with the ICE Window.
3. Enter the server URL, port, and token. Click on Submit. Note: To obtain the token, please contact Avo Assure Admin.
4. On successful registration, the server details provided will be saved in the ICE configuration and the Connect button is enabled.
5. Click on the ‘Connect’ button to connect to the server.
Note: The ICE name with which the ICE instance has been registered will be displayed in the title bar of the ICE window.
- A user can have multiple ICE.
When a user is mapped to multiple ICE, the user needs to set an individual ICE as the default, so all operations of ICE excluding execution and scheduling can be performed using the set default ICE.
- 1.Log in to Avo Assure, from the ‘User Profile’, click on ‘Settings’.
Settings page from User Profile
2. Click on 'ICE Provisioning' from the Action bar.
3. If no ICE is connected, then the Default ICE field will display 'No default ICE'.
No Default ICE when no ICE is connected
4. All ICE that belong to the user will be displayed in the ICE Provisioning list.
5. Select the desired ICE from the list by clicking on the radio button associated with the ICE.
6. If any ICE is not connected, then its selection will be disabled for 'Default ICE'.
7. If only a single ICE is connected, then it will be set as the ‘Default ICE’ automatically.
8. On selection of a connected ICE, the default ICE will be set to the selected ICE.
Default ICE set successfully