Creating an OpenID User
- 1.Log in to Avo Assure as “Admin”. In the “User” section, select the user type as “OpenID” from the dropdown of “User Type”.
User Type selection
3. Fill in ALL the other details.
4. Click on “Create”.
To create OpenID Connect User
5. The user will be prompted with the message ‘User created successfully’.
6. Log out as Admin. [Note: Before logging out as Admin, assign at least one project to the OpenID Connect user to ensure a successful Avo Assure login.]
7. In the Avo Assure Login Screen, enter the OpenID Connect user’s username and proceed.
Avo Assure Login Page
8. The user will be redirected to the Okta login page. Enter the credentials for the respective user.
9. Click on “Sign In”.
Redirected to Issuer URL
10. The user is now successfully logged into Avo Assure. The user will be redirected to the Avo Assure landing page.
Avo Assure landing page on successful login