Comment on page
- 1.Avo Assure Admin will create a user with a unique E-mail ID.
- 2.The system will automatically send an activation E-mail to the registered E-mail ID.
- 3.The user has to click the Activate link, which prompts the user for a password reset, as shown below.
Activation Link E-mail
4. The Change Password window will be displayed as shown below.
- 5.The User has to enter the new password. The new Password must meet the following requirements: a. It must be 8-16 characters long. b. It must contain at least an uppercase and a lowercase letter. c. It must contain at least a number and a special character.
- 6.The user has to enter the new password in the New Password box and confirm the password in Confirm Password box, as shown below. Note: The system shows a validation error if the user enters an invalid password.
- 7.The user has to click the Change Password button, as shown below. The system will generate a toast message Password Changed Successfully.
- 8.If the user enters an invalid password more than five times, the system will display an error message, as shown below.
- 9.The user will receive the temporary password from Avo Assure Alerts via registered E-mail.
Temporary Password E-mail
- 10.The user has to enter the temporary password in the Password box and click the Unlock button, as shown below.
- 11.The system will generate a toast message, as shown below. Note: The user has to use the same password created at the first time login.