Comment on page
The agent metric displays the Avo Agent's utilization, health status, usage history, and the number of executions that are currently pending, terminated, completed, and queued.
Note: a) Grid is a combination of agents. If the user wants to execute multiple agents, the admin can create a grid with a combination of agents. b) The admin will manage the agents, activate the Avo Assure Client status, and provide the Avo Client Count.
- 1.The user has to click the Reports Plugin from the Avo Assure home page, and the Testing Reports window will be displayed.
- 2.The user has to click the Agent button from the Metric action bar. Agent Metrics window will be displayed. The user can view the Agent Health Status and Execution Profile Statistics in the Agent Metrics window.
- 3.The user can view the Agent’s Name, Capacity, Available, Utilization, Last Update, and Current Status in the agent health status window.
- 4.The user can view the statistics of the Currently Executing and History Data of the Agents in the execution profile statistics window.
- 5.All Module Statistics lets users view the Modules and Agent’s details.
- 6.The user has to click the View module details, and the Module Details window will be displayed. The user can view the Module and the running status of the Agent in the module details window.
- 7.The user has to click the Toggle button to view the history data.
- 8.The user has to select the From Date and To Date from the Calendar and click the View button, and the History Data will be displayed.
- 9.The user has to click the View module details, and the Module Details window will be displayed. The module details let users view the Module Name, Agent, Status, and Pass/Total.