Comment on page
The Upgrade Analyzer feature enables users to manage delta changes in the application under test. Users can demonstrate how to adapt delta changes in the product by utilizing current Avo Assure functions such as Analyze Screen and Replace Element.
The Analyze Screen functionality allows users to compare previously identified elements to their current properties on the web page and update the necessary elements.
- 1.The user has to click the Analyze Screen button, and the Analyze Screen dialog box will be displayed.
- 2.The user has to select the required browser, and the selected browser will display the Avo Assure object identification window. Note: Avo Assure Client will automatically navigate to the Previous URL used during object identification.
- 3.The user has to enter the product's modified URL in the URL box, and the Avo client will navigate to the modified URL.
- 4.To start comparing, the user has to click the Start Compare button.
- 5.After analyzing, the Avo Assure client will navigate to the Capture window.
- 6.If there are any changes in the object properties, the Avo Assure client will display the Changed Objects.
- 7.The user has to select the required Changed Objects and click the Update button.
- 8.If there are no changes in the object properties. The Avo Assure client will display the Unchanged Objects.
- 9.If there are complete changes in the object properties, the Avo Assure client will display the Not Found Objects.
The replace element feature is used to replace existing captured elements with newly captured elements.
- 1.The user has to click the Replace Element button, and the Replace Element window will be displayed.
- 2.The user has to select the browser on which new elements have to be captured, and the AvoAssure Object Identification window will be displayed.
- 3.The user has to enter the updated URL of the product in the URL box and click the Navigate button.
- 4.To scrape the new elements, the user has to click the Start ClickAndAdd button.
- 5.After completing the scraping, the user has to click the Stop ClickAndAdd button, and the Replace Object dialog box will be displayed.
- 6.To map the newly scraped objects, the user has to drag them from the Scraped Objects section and drop them into the New Scraped Objects section.
- 7.To unlink selected objects, the user has to click the Un-Map button.
- 8.After completion of object replacement, the user has to click the Replace Keywords button.
- 9.If required, the user has to change the keyword and click the Save button.
- 10.If the user wants to update the object and dependent testcases, click the OK button.
- 11.The system will display a toast message Replaced scraped data successfully.