Comment on page
Element Property Editor
With the Element Property Editor feature, the user can directly modify the XPath values of the element. New Locators have been added to identify various properties of the element. The user can re-order the priority of default locators with which the element can be identified, which reduces the failure rate.
- 1.The user has to click the Design button, and the Design window will be displayed.
- 2.The user has to click on the screen, and the Screen Context Menu will be displayed.
- 3.The user has to click the Capture Elements button, and the Capture Elements window will be displayed.
- 5.The user has to click the required Properties Value and edit the values according to the requirements. The edited values will be saved in the database. Note: (a) In the Elements Properties window, the user can edit and view all the properties related to the element. (b) The user can reorder the properties of the identifier according to the requirement.
- 6.The user has to click the Save button, and a toast message will be displayed as Elements Properties is updated successfully.