Comment on page
Element Identifier Order
The Element Identifier Order feature allows users to prioritize the element locator for an element.
- 1.The user has to log in to Avo Assure with valid credentials.
- 2.The user has to click the Design button to display the Design Screen.
- 3.The user has to click the Capture Elements button, and the Capture Elements window will be displayed.
- 4.The user has to select the required captured element.
- 5.The user has to click the Element Identifier Order button, and the Element Properties window will be displayed.
- 6.The user can re-order the priorities of the identifier according to the requirement by dragging and dropping the identifier using the Three-line icon.
- 7.After changing the priorities of the identifier, the user has to click the Yes button, and the toast message will be displayed.
- 8.After reordering the properties of the identifier, the user can view the order by hovering the mouse on the Eye icon.