Comment on page
- 1.Log in to Avo Assure. Click on the 'Integration' plugin on the landing page.
Avo Assure – Landing Page
2. Click on the ‘qTest icon in the Integration page from the action bar.
3. Click on the ‘qTest’ icon. The qTest login pop-up will be displayed.
qTest login pop-up
4. Enter valid qTest URL, User Name, and Password.
5. On Successful qTest login, the following screen is displayed.
Avo Assure - qTest mapping page
Note: The left block depicts qTest tests details and the right block depicts Avo Assure Scenarios.
6. In the left block/ section, select the qTest project and release. Then map the selected qTest test to the selected Avo Assure scenario from the right block/ section by clicking on the 'Save' button.
Avo Assure – qTest mapping
7. Once the mapping is done, click on the 'View Mapped Files' button. The user will be able to view all mapping(s) that have been made between the qTest Tests and Avo Assure Scenarios.
Avo Assure – qTest View Mapping files page
- To go back to the qTest homepage, click on the qTest icon which is present in the action bar.
- To exit from the qTest screen, click on the ‘Exit’ button. This will navigate the user to the main Integration screen.
8. From the task list, navigate to a module/ scenario execution task which is mapped with the qTest test.
Avo Assure – Landing Page task list
9. In Execution Screen, select the scenario's checkbox that is to be executed and click on any browser icon. This will enable the ‘Select Integration’ dropdown.
10. Choose 'qTest' from the dropdown and enter the valid URL and credentials. Click on the 'Save' button.
Execution page – qTest login pop-up
11. On Execution, the status of executed scenarios (that were mapped) will be updated in qTest.
12. ICE client will display the following message:
ICE log for status update