qTest Integration in Avo Assure
qTest integration with Avo Assure is the feature that allows:
- 1.Mapping qTest test case(s) with Avo Assure scenario(s), and
- 2.Updating the status of execution in qTest after the execution of the test suite has been performed in Avo Assure.
- 1.Ensure that the qTest URL is working.
- 2.Click on the ‘Test Plan’ tab. Under this tab, ‘Releases’ should be created.
qTest – Test Plan tab
3. Click on the ‘Test Design’ tab and create Module(s).
qTest – Test Design tab
4. Right-click on the newly created or existing module and click on ‘New’ -> ‘New Test Case’.
qTest – New Test Case creation
5. Select the newly added or existing ‘Test Case’ and scroll down to add Test Steps. Click on Save, Approve and Create Test Run buttons, in order.
qTest – Test step creation
6. In the ‘Test Execution’ tab, add a ‘New Test Suite’.
qTest – Test suite creation
7. Select the newly added or existing “Test Suite” and click on Add “New Test Run” option at the top.
qTest – Add test run
8. Click on the ‘Test Case’ tab to map the ‘Test Case’ with the newly created or existing ‘Test Run’ and then click on ‘Add’.
qTest – Add test run to execute
9. Test Case(s) will be added to the Test Suite in Test Execution.
qTest – Test run in Test Execution Tab
10. In Avo Assure, scenarios should be created (for these to be mapped).