Comment on page
Setting up Avo Assure Client on a Mac system
- 1.Mac operating system should be 12, 13 (Monterey, Ventura).
- 2.Python 3.7.9 should be available and mapped correctly.
- 3.Ensure that the user uses the appropriate Python version by following the steps:
- The user has to open the Terminal Doc.
- Type python-V at the prompt (V uppercase).
- Press ⏎ (Return). The next line, after the word, will have the version number.
- Python 3.7.9 should display.
- 1.The user has to log in to Avo Assure with valid credentials.
- 2.The user must read and accept the Terms and Conditions and click the I Agree button.
- 3.The user must click the Download Avo Assure Client button to download Avo Assure Client. Note: a) The user can also download the Avo Assure Client from the User Profile. Refer to Downloading Avo Assure Client from Avo Assure User Profile. b) Before Downloading the Avo Assure Client, the user is advised to read the System Pre-requisites.
- 4.The download's progress will be displayed; the user will get a message about the progress. Note: The Avo Assure client will take approximately 10-15 minutes to download.
- 5.Once the Avo Assure client is downloaded successfully, a message will be displayed as Thanks for Downloading! to confirm. And the user has to click the Next button.
- 6.The user has to click the Get Started button to navigate the Avo Assure home page.
Avo Assure Client which is responsible for Element Identification, Debugging, and Execution of automated scripts. The main functionality of Avo Assure client: 1) Connect with the server 2) Advanced Avo client configuration 3) Getting the user logs 4) Customized user log (Info, De-Bug, and Error)
- 1.Users will have three ways to open the downloaded file a) The Download panel at the bottom of your browser window, or b) The Browser's download section, or c) The System downloads folder.
- 2.The user has to extract the Avo Assure client .zip folder.
- 3.The user has to open the terminal doc.
- 4.The user has to drag and drop the extracted folder onto the Terminal doc and press enter.
- 5.The user has to type the /unquarntine.sh command in the terminal window and press enter.
- 6.The user has to type the /run.sh command in the terminal window and press enter.
- 7.The Avo Assure client registration window will be displayed. Note: Registration is a one-time activity.
- 8.The user has to enter the Avo Assure server URL in the Host URL box.
- 9.The user has to enter the Token and click the Submit button. Note: The token will be sent manually to a registered E-mail by Avo Assure Admin.
- 10.On successful registration, the system will display a message Avo Assure Client registered successfully with Avo Assure.
The browser driver will be automatically updated in the driver folder (backend process), which starts the Avo Assure Client and establishes a connection. Note: The browser driver Auto Update can be accessed without user activity.
The user may occasionally encounter a problem with the Browser Driver Auto Update because Avo Assure must update the browser driver files in the appropriate cloud location. The user will then experience the error, as shown below.
- 1.The user must log in to Avo Assure with valid credentials.
- 2.The user has to click on the User Profile icon.
- 3.The user has to click the Download Avo Client button.