Comment on page
Execute Now (Avo Assure Client)
- 1.The user has to click the Execute button, and the Execution Profile window will be displayed.
- 2.The user has to click the Execute Now button, and the Execute Now window will be displayed.
- 3.The user has to select the Avo Assure client radio button.
- 4.The user has to select the Available Avo Assure client. Note: The user can search for the available Avo Assur Client.
- 5.The user has to click the Execute button, and a toast message will be displayed as Execution started on the Avo Assure client.
- 6.If the user closes the Execute Now window and later returns for a new execution, the default selection for the execution will be the Avo Assure Client radio button.
- 7.Once the execution is completed, the Execution Status window will be displayed.
- 8.The user has to click the Reports link to view the generated reports. Note: The user can also view the reports from the Reports dashboard.