Comment on page
- 1.The user has to click the Execute button, and the Execution Profile window will be displayed.
- 2.The user has to click the CI/CD button, and the Execute via CI/CD window will be displayed.
DevOps Integration API url and DevOps Request body:
Users can use these parameters to integrate this DevOps functionality into their CI/CD pipeline.
Asynchronous will respond as soon as the user initiates the execution and will not wait for it to complete.
When the user initiates the execution, Synchronous will not respond and wait until the execution is done.
- 3.The user has to Login to any CI/CD Pipeline like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.
- 4.The user has to paste the DevOps Integration API url and DevOps Request Body parameters to CI/CD Pipeline (Ex: Jenkins).
- 5.The user has to select the existing job from the Jenkins dashboard.
- 6.The user has to change the configuration and enter the DevOps Integration API url in the HTTP Request field.
- 7.The user has to enter the DevOps Request Body parameter in the Request body field.
- 8.The user has to click the Save button.
- 9.The user has to click the Build Now button to start the Execution in CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins).
- 10.Once the Execution is done, the reports will display in Console Output. To view the report, the user has to click the Report Link.
- 11.If the user wants to view the report again, that report will be available on the Avo Assure report page.