Comment on page
Testcase Authoring– Oracle E-Business Suite
Author a teststep to automate an OEBS Application
- 1.The user has to click the Design button, and the Design screen will be displayed.
- 2.The user has to click the Design Test Steps button, and the Design Test Steps window will be displayed.
- 3.The user has to click the "+" Add Test Step icon, and the new test step will be added.Note: The test step consists of the following:
- Element Name: This column will display all the objects present on the corresponding screen.
- Operations: A list of every action that may be taken on the object selected in the element name column is provided in the operations column.
- Input: The input column is a placeholder for the user to enter relevant data about the action being performed.
- Output: The output column is a placeholder for the user to retrieve relevant output after executing the test step.
- 4.The user has to select the Test Step and click the Edit Test Step icon to start the test step authoring. Note: On selecting, the test step color will be changed.
- 5.The user has to click the Element Name drop-down and select the object on which action needs to be performed.
- 7.If required, the user has to enter the corresponding Input and Output values and press Enter on the keyboard.
- 8.To add more test steps, the user has to repeat the process from Step 3 to Step 7.
- 9.Once all the required test steps are added, the user has to click the Save button to save the designed test steps.
- 1.The user has to click the "OEBS Apps" button to initiate the debugging process for the testcase. Note: The user has to use the Add Dependent Test Cases option if other Test Cases have to be debugged before the current Test Case.
- 2.After completing the debug, the system will display a toast message as Debug completed successfully.