Comment on page
Generate tokens for API execution
While using the exposed APIs of Avo Assure, the user needs to use the token.
- 1.The admin has to Log in to Avo Assure using valid admin credentials.
- 2.The admin has to click the Tokens button from the Manage action bar.
- 3.The admin has to select the required ICE Type (Normal or CI/CD) radio button. Note: a) If the ICE Type selected is 'Normal', then the 'Username' should be selected. b) If the ICE Type selected is 'CI/CD', then the 'ICE Name' should be selected.
- 4.In the 'CI Tokens' section, existing tokens issued for the selected 'Username/ICE Name' will be listed. Note: If no tokens have been issued for the selected 'Username/ICE Name,' a toast message will appear stating that "No tokens have been issued".
- 5.The admin has to enter the Token Name.
- 6.The admin has to select the Token Expiry date from the Select Date drop-down.
- 7.The admin has to select the Token Expiry time from the Select Time drop-down.
- 8.The admin has to click the Generate button. The token will be created, and the list of 'CI Tokens' is updated.
- 9.To copy/download the token, the admin has to click the Copy/Download icon. Note: Copy the token, as it will not be displayed again. Its hash will be stored in the database.
- 10.To deactivate/delete the generated token, the admin has to click the Deactivate button.