Installing Avo Assure Server
Instructions on deploying Avo Assure Server components
Click on any of the component blocks to access the steps for setting up the components.
- 1.The user needs to have admin access to the machine.
- 2.Installable/Zip files should be present in the respective machines.
- 3.The following ports need to be free for the database system: 8001, 27017.
- 4.The following ports need to be free for the server system: 1990, 8443, 443, 5000 and 5100.
Command prompt with administrator privileges is also called Elevated Command Prompt.
Doing this grants special privileges required to configure AvoAssure. Note: The user should be an Administrator in the system.
Steps to launch an Elevated Command Prompt:
- 1.Open Start menu.
- 2.Type cmd but do not press Enter.
- 3.Right-click on cmd and select Run as administrator.
Run cmd as administrator
4. The user gets the following window-
Elevated Command Prompt
5. Note the 'Administrator' written in the title bar. Hence, it denotes that this is an elevated command prompt.
6. Use cd /d destination_path to change the current working directory. E.g.: cd /d D: \AvoAssure\Server
cmd prompt pointing to the destination path