Generate tokens for API execution
Tokens will be used when the exposed APIs of Avo Assure are to be utilized.
- 1.Log in as Admin User. Navigate to the Token section.
2. Select the required ICE Type.
- 1.If ICE Type selected is 'Normal', then the 'Username' should be selected.
- 2.If ICE Type selected is 'CI/CD', then the 'ICE Name' should be selected.
ICE Type 'Normal' is selected.
ICE Type 'CI/CD' is selected.
3. In the 'CI Tokens' section, previous tokens for the selected 'Username/ICE Name' will be listed.
'CI Tokens' section.
Note: In case, there is no existing token for the selected 'Username/ICE Name', the user will be prompted with a message stating “No tokens have been issued”.
4. After selecting 'Username/ICE Name' for which a token has to be generated, fill in the following details:
- 1.Token name
- 2.Token Expiry date and time
Fill in details and click on 'Generate'
5. Click on Generate. The token will be created and the list of 'CI Tokens' is updated.
On-Click of Generate - Token is Generated
6. Copy the token as it will not be displayed again. Its hash will be stored in the database.