- 1.Log in to Avo Assure as "Admin". Navigate to the "SAML Configuration" from the Action bar (left panel).
Admin - User section
2. Fill in the server name as specified during the configuration of the SAML App.
3. For the 'Single Sign-On URL', enter the 'Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL' and for the 'Issuer', enter the 'Identity Provider Issuer' values, obtained after the creation of the SAML App.
4. Click on 'No file chosen' to upload the provided certificate file.
5. Click on 'Create'.
Setting up SAML configuration
6. A message will be displayed informing that the configuration was created successfully.