Create Execution Profile
- 1.The user has to click the Execute button, and the Execution Profile window will be displayed.
- 2.The user has to click the Create Profile button, and the Create Execution Profile window will be displayed. Note: Profile creation will be a one-time process.
- 3.The user has to enter the Profile Name in the Enter Profile Name field.
- 4.The user must select the required module type from the Execution Table.
- 5.The user has to select the Normal Module(s) radio button to select normal execution modules. Note: The modules assigned as normal execution are displayed in the execution table.
- 6.The user has to select the Batch Module(s) radio button to select batch execution modules. Note: The modules assigned as batch execution are displayed in the execution table.
- 7.The user has to click the E2E Flow radio button to select end-to-end execution modules. Note: The modules assigned as E2E execution are displayed in the execution table.
- 8.The user has to select the agent from Avo Agent/Avo Grid drop-down. Note: The admin will create the Avo Agent from the admin screen. While creating the agent, the user will provide the number of Avo Assure Client instances then the Avo agent will take care of Avo Assure Client instances.
A group of Avo Assure Clients makes Avo Agent.
Avo Grid is a combination of Avo agents with a group of Avo clients.
- 9.The user has to select the browser from the Select Browser drop-down. Note: From the drop-down list, the user can select multiple browsers.
- 10.The user has to select the integration from the Integration drop-down. Users can also select any Integration type, including qTest, ALM, and Zephyr. Note: The system will update the user test cases in the respective test management tool.
- 11.The user has to select the Execution Mode according to the user's requirements.
All the functionalities are visible when the user executes on the browser. For example, opening the browser, tabs, loading the pages, etc.
All the functionalities will execute in the backend in headless mode, which is invisible to the user.
- 12.The user has to click the Save button.
- 13.Once the user saves the execution profile, the system will display a toast message as Execution profile created successfully. The execution profile will appear in the list.