Sauce Labs Integration
Sauce Labs Integration in Avo Assure
Sauce Labs Integration with Avo Assure provides users the ability to execute the Avo Assure Test Cases in the Sauce Labs cloud environment. Any web-based Test Case written in Avo Assure can be executed in the cloud environment.
- 1.Log in to Sauce Labs.
- 2.Select the ‘Account’ dropdown and click on the ‘User Settings’ option.
Sauce Labs Account Options
3. Generate the Access Key and retain a copy of the key.
Sauce Labs – Access Key Generation
- 1.Open the Avo Assure ICE Package.
- 2.Navigate to /assets/sauce_config.json.
3. Update the sauce_config.json with expected values obtained from the Sauce Labs environment. Note: Username, Access-key, Remote-URL (Driver Creation in Sauce Labs) can be obtained in ‘User Settings’ of Sauce Labs.
- 1.Navigate to any Avo Assure Test Suite execution screen.
- 2.Select the browser to execute on.
3. Select the Sauce Labs icon to execute on Sauce Labs.
Execute on Sauce Labs Selection
4. Click on the Execute button to start the execution.
Trigger Execution on Sauce Labs
5. Execution will start in Sauce Labs.
Execution on Sauce Labs
Once the execution on Sauce Labs is complete, the screenshots and the video of execution will be preserved on the server. These can be downloaded from the reports of the executed scenario.
- 1.Navigate to Module in the Report section and click on the selected scenario’s ‘browser’ icon to open the report of the scenario in a new tab.
Avo Assure Reports Screen
2. Click on the video icon to download the video of the execution flow for the selected scenario.
Reports (video) of Execution on Sauce Labs
- openBrowser keyword is considered as the start of a scenario execution and closeBrowser keyword, as the stop of a scenario execution in SauceLabs.
- Following Avo assure keywords are not supported in SauceLabs.
Note: If any of these non-supported keywords are present, then the execution will not start.
- Web: Drag, Drop, mouseHover, uploadFile, dropFile, mouseClick, verifyWebImages, verifySimilarityPercentage.
- Generic: displayVariableValue, pause, sendFunctionKeys, fileOperations keywords.
- In SauceLabs, only Microsoft Edge Legacy browser is supported on Windows 10 platform. If the user selects either Edge Legacy or Edge Chromium, it always executes in Edge Legacy.