API Tools (Postman)
Postman Integration in Avo Assure
- 1.Launch Postman app.
- 2.Click on New Request in the Postman app.
- 3.Give request name (e.g. Avo Assure Execution) and add it to a collection. Create one if it does not exist.
- 4.Click on ‘Save’.
On-Click of New Request
5. Configuration for the request should look like this:
- 1.Set Request Type as POST.
- 2.Request URL as https ://< Avo Assure URL >/ExecuteTestSuite_ICE_SVN.
- 3.Leave Params field empty.
- 4.Select body tab.
- 5.Select raw type.
- 6.Data type as JSON.
- 7.Paste Execution request data prepared above in the request body.
Request Configuration for Postman
6. After filling in all the required configuration details click on ‘Send’ to start the execution in ICE.
7. Before starting the execution, make sure that ICE is connected.
8. Once the execution is completed, reports will be generated and can be viewed in the Avo Assure Report plugin.
9. Postman will also have response data. This data is available in the body tab of the response section.
Postman Response Data