- 1.Log in to Avo Assure. Click on the 'Integration' plugin present on the landing page.
Avo Assure – Landing Page
2. Click on the ‘ALM’ icon on the Integration page.
3. On click of ALM icon, ALM login pop-up will be displayed.
ALM Login Pop-up
4. Enter ALM URL, Username, and Password. Note: ALM-URL- http://<ALM-Machine-HOST>:<ALM:PORT>/qcbin
ALM Login Details
5. On successful ALM login, the following screen is displayed.
Avo Assure - ALM Mapping Page
Note: The left block depicts ALM test details and the right block depicts Avo Assure scenarios.
6. Select the ALM Domain and Project. Then map the selected ALM test to the selected Avo Assure Scenario by clicking on the ‘Save’ button.
ALM Mapping Page
7. Once the mapping is done, click on the 'View Mapped Files' button. The user will be able to view all mappings that have been made between the ALM Tests and Avo Assure Scenarios. Note: Other information will be displayed on the same screen, such as:
- Total Mappings
- Mapped Scenarios
- Mapped ALM tests
View Mapped Files Page
8. To go back to the ALM homepage, click on ‘Test Lab’ which is present in the Action Bar.
9. Click on the ‘Exit’ button to exit from the ALM screen. This will navigate the user to the Integration page.
10. Then from the task list, navigate to a Module/Scenario execution task which is mapped with the ALM test set.
Avo Assure Task List
11. In the Execution page, select the scenarios checkbox and click on any browser icon. This enables the ‘Select Integration’ dropdown.
12. Choose the ‘ALM’ option from the dropdown and enter the valid URL and credentials. Click on the ‘Save’ button.
Execution Page – ALM Login Pop-up
13. On Execution, the status of executed Scenarios (that were mapped) will be updated in ALM.
14. ICE client will display the following message:
ICE Log for Status Update
- 1.In the ‘Mapped files’ page, the mapped files can be un-synced in two different ways:
- 1.Single or multiple Avo Assure Scenarios can be selected and un-synced after clicking the ‘Undo’ button.
- 2.Single or multiple ALM tests can be selected and can be un-synced after clicking the ‘Undo’ button
Un-sync Avo Assure Scenario(s)
2. Click on the ‘Save’ button, after un-syncing the mapped files to reflect the changes.
Un-sync ALM Test(s)
Note: Multiple entries of ALM test cases/ Assure Scenarios can be selected using the Ctrl key.
Following three types of synchronization are provided in ALM Integration:
- 1.One ALM test to One Avo Assure Scenario (1-1).
(1-1) ALM-Avo Assure Mapping
2. One ALM test to Multiple Avo Assure Scenarios (1-N).
(1-N) ALM-Avo Assure Mapping
3. Multiple ALM tests to One Avo Assure Scenario (N-1).
(N-1) ALM-Avo Assure Mapping
Note: Multiple entries of ALM test cases/ Assure scenarios can be selected using the Ctrl key.