What is Avo Assure
Install Avo Assure
ICE- Advanced Features
Avo Assure Admin- Advanced Privileges
The User Interface
Working with Avo Assure
Designing a Test Flow
Authoring a Test Case
Executing a Test Flow
Reports and Dashboard
Selenium to Avo
Configuring Email Notification Rules
Creating Users in Okta
Creating and Configuring SAML App in Okta
Creating and Configuring OpenID Connect App in Okta
Schedule a batch/Module/Scenario execution
Navigate to any execution screen of the Batch/ Module/ Scenario to be scheduled.
2. Click on ‘Schedule’ from the Action Bar.
3. Check the checkbox(es) of the Scenarios/ Modules to be scheduled.
4. Select the date and time for the module/ batch execution to begin.
5. To manually schedule on the target ICE, click on the ‘Schedule’ button.
6. Select the target ICE pool (mandatory) and target ICE (optional).
Select ICE Pool and Target ICE Popup
ICE Pool and Target User Selection
The selected module/ batch will be pushed to the execution queue on the selected date and time like batch executions if the specified ICE is in the Schedule mode (available).
If target ICE has not been specified, then any ICE available during the scheduled time will be utilized.
7. Upon completion, the user will be notified via a popup.